Saturday, October 6, 2012

Inauspicious Beginnings

I am not sure why I have started this blog.  I suppose I want to see how it feels to put some of the things I am thinking about and doing out there.  To find out if there are other people thinking about and doing the same things.  Maybe I can learn something.  Maybe I can make some connections.  Maybe nothing will come of this.  It will be an adventure.   At the very least it will document what is happening at the farm: it will be a fancy scrap book.

I foresee this taking shape based on the areas of work I am doing at the farm.

These are the areas:
The art/writing
The animals
The bees
The buildings
The food
The garden
The grass/land
The horse breeding
The poultry
The riding/training

It looks like a lot when I break it down like this, but it isn't so much and it is all seamlessly connected to this place in rural Elbert County, pretty much in the middle of no where.  So I suppose, first of all, this will be a blog about a place and the ways I am called to be here. 







2 comments:

  1. Good luck! (And do you really think in alphabetical order?!?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. But there needs to be some structure to the chaos .... It was the first thing I thought of.

      Delete